These Dakota Digital boxes are great for making the LS tachometer signal work in vehicles previously fitted with 4 or 6 cylinder engines and those that used to have diesel engines in them. These can also correctly calibrate your speedo without the need for dyno tuning.
The functionality of three devices in one 4” x 2” x 1” case! These units can adjust/split/recalibrate an electronic speed signal, calibrate a tach signal, and aid in the creation and adjustment of a gas tach signal for diesel swap applications!
- Speed calibration from 25% - 400%
- Multiple speed outputs available for multiple devices.
- Electronic pull-up built in; high or low voltage input.
- Tachometer settings from 1-16 cylinders and 5V or 12V signal type.
- Diesel applications: outputs for 4, 6 or 8 cylinder tachs.
- Can read off flywheel sensor (available separately), timing gear sensor or alternator W-terminal (stator tap).
- Bluetooth technology syncs unit to available mobile app for programming and setup.
- Built-in programming buttons and LED display for setup in lieu of app.
- Not for use with ABS sensors or systems.
*Product not compatible with most '86 to current European, '96 to current Jeep tachometers or any CAN bus powered dashes