- Send me your LS loom via mail, once received I will assess condition of the harness & discuss options for your swap, then I’ll modify your loom to make it standalone
- Ensure its all working on my live test rig
- Sent back to you with a set of instructions and all hardware required.
Standalone means the engine and transmission will work independently of the body of the vehicle, several outputs as listed below are available and can be connected to the body of the vehicle for complete integration.
- Modified factory loom to be standalone
- Super Simple Installation 3 wires to get running
- Relay and Fuse Bank for coils, injectors, ecu, sensors pre wired
- OBD2 Port to enable tuning and diagnostics
- Labelled computer controlled outputs such as Fan On Trigger (Hi & Lo), Fuel Pump On Trigger, Tachometer, Speedometer, Start Enable & Reverse Lights.
- New connector and lead to connect up your Factory LS Throttle Pedal
- Comprehensive plain English 12 Page install instructions to help you install and better understand the electrics of an LS.
** ECM (ECU) on MOST Gen 4 Engines is located near the drivers headlight - we do not change this as this creates too many unnecessary failure points **
If you have a factory engine computer, it will not function without having the VATS (vehicle anti theft software) removed - this is an additional service and is available - HERE
If you are unsure which stage of harness best suits your build, please check the comparison chart in the product images.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A CHANGEOVER SERVICE - WE REQUIRE YOU TO SEND YOUR LS1 HARNESS IN TO US TO BE MODIFIED - CURRENT TURN AROUND TIMES VARY BUT ARE USUALLY BETWEEN 3-4 WEEKS.