- Send me your LS1 loom via mail, once received I will asses condition of the harness & discuss options for your swap, then I’ll modify your loom to make it standalone
- Sent back to you with a set of instructions and all hardware required.
- Modified factory loom to be standalone
- Super Simple Installation 3 wires to get running PLUS Two Speed fan control, MIL (Engine light) output and Shift Light Output!
- Sealed BUSSMANN Relay and Fuse Box for coils, injectors, ecu, sensors, 2x Thermo fans Hi & Lo (MAXIMUM 240w per fan) 1x Fuel pump (MAXIMUM 240w Pump)
- 100 amp main fuse and measured length of cable to mount to fuse box
- Measured lengths of twin core wiring to connect fuel pump, fans and ignition signal
- OBD2 Port to enable tuning and diagnostics
- Labelled computer controlled outputs such as Tachometer with shift light, Speedometer, Neutral Safety Switch, A/C Input, Reverse Lights & Engine Light
- Comprehensive plain English 12 Page install instructions to help you install and better understand the electrics of an LS1.
If you have a factory engine computer, it will not function without having the VATS (vehicle anti theft software) removed - this is an additional service and is available - HERE
If you are unsure which stage of harness best suits your build, please check the comparison chart in the product images.