Perfect for those of you using old school, mechanical driven speedometers with modern, T56, 4L60e, TR6060, 6L80e etc transmissions.
The missing link between your cable-driven speedometer and late model electronic transmission! Measuring 5 1/2” x 3 1/2” x 2”, the ECD-200BT allows the use of a mechanical-cable speedometer to be used in conjunction with a modern drivetrain which provides only an electronic output.
• 36” cable available for GM thread-on, GM clip-on and Ford clip-on style speedometers.
• Powerful motor is quiet enough to mount the module inside the cabin.
• Waterproofed case can also be mounted under the hood, or even inside a fenderwell.
• Bluetooth-enabled to sync with available mobile app for stone-simple set up.
• Supplied programming switch and LED readout make setup easy.
• For OBD II equipped vehicles, the supplied pigtail will easily plug into the DLC, simplifying the wiring connections.
The ECD-200 uses PID control of the cable speed to provide quick, smooth operation as well as preventing overdriving or damaging the speedometer needle. Consider this the most precise and easiest to use cable-drive unit on the market!